Tuesday, September 9, 2008

FY

Fuck you!
Fuck the country
and the cities
Fuck everyone
who thinks their past is behind
Fuck you D
you just disappeared
Fuck My chemical romance
for making me get emotional
Fuck you abortion
you shouldn't be an option
Fuck you AAU
you accept everyone, even people who don't belong there
Fuck YouTube 
I know I love you, but still FUCK YOU
Fuck San Francisco
your hills make me want to puke
Fuck inner desires
you just make me create an illusion of a better future
and give me the strength to be here
Fuck being here
seriously, fuck being here
and fuck being anywhere else 
Fuck you red jeans
I don't have anything that matches you so far
and don't feel like finding anything that will
Fuck Miana 
you gave me one of the worst feelings
Fuck you mind 
for always wanting to go back 
and never knowing when you will give up to the temptation of doing so
Fuck you insanity 
Fuck my first schnauzer
you got killed
Fuck that I love art so much
Fuck people who think they are better than others
that includes some I may know
Fuck being so fucking lonely
and sounding so damn stupid when I think about it
Fuck missing people
Fuck music genres
you just create fights between people who think one genre is better than the other
Fuck aim, msn and any other IM 
Fuck my dreams 
Fuck everyone's dreams
you just make us live on the hope of accomplishing them
Fuck diet pills
and people who buy them
Fuck TV
the crap they show is getting worse
Fuckitty fuck fuck my blog
Fuck smoking
because now I wonder how my lungs look like
Fuck when you think your poem is good
and it's NOT
Fuck being sad
Fuck confusion
Fuck not knowing how to end this 
and fuck ending so predictably

Fuck me. 






Credits for the Idea to: twilight-stray



2 comments:

  1. Hello, grateful for your presence. I am amateur and my camera also, I seek for the heart in the hour of the clic... and a very radical text much more interesting, I hug and I will return... and when he/she wants it can I came the will here and don't worry about translation, it can order even in your language...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very thankful for your visit... needing is oh... hugs and everything of good

    ReplyDelete